Following the success of last year’s festivities, Madame Brussels Lane will once again embrace the magic of winter with the return of the European Night Market.
Taking place every Friday night from 22 July to 12 August, rug up in your winter woolies and take in the rich European aromas of mulled wine, German sausages and freshly baked pretzels as you browse the mix of new and returning food stalls.
Inspired by the classic Christmas night markets in Manchester (UK) and adored in countries such as Austria, Germany and Switzerland, stalls this year include:
· Freshly baked German pretzels from Bretzel Biz;
· Delicious Polish dumplings from Eastern Bloc;
· Scumptious Flammkuchen from Frieda’s
· Melting fondue Cheese from Frencheese;
· Flaming French crème brûlée from The Brûlée Cart;
· French crepes from Les Crepes de Marion;
· Praline almonds and macadamias from Chooh La La;
· Greek donuts from St Gerry’s
Indulge in an ale and bratwurst from the German beer garden at The Fringe, warm yourself up with an Italian aperitivo at Babbo, fill up on Turkish gözleme from Göz City. Bluebag will be until 9pm.
Enjoy live music and entertainment from 5pm until 10pm.