Our Sustainability event is proudly brought to you by Madame Brussels Lane, Dialogue & Wellineux.
Join us in Madame Brussels Lane on Friday 31st March for one inspiring day of Sustainable living! This is your opportunity to:
– Feel truly connected to your earth and to your community
– Browse the sustainable market brimming with incredible healthy vendors
– Participate in wellness & mindfulness workshops & listen to talks from inspiring industry leaders!
Attend one of amazing free seminars designed to leave your mind, and our earth, feeling amazing, all you need to do is register by clicking on the below links, tickets are free so will fill up fast, don’t forget to register for your friend or colleague.
11am How to Boost and Maintain Your Energy and An Introduction to Qi Gong
12pm Low Tox Living and Terrarium Workshop with Wellineux
1pm Decrease Your Fatigue and Manage Stress and Kombucha Making Workshop
2pm Introduction to Mindfulness
Jump onto our social media @madamebrusselslane for all the daily action in the lead up to the event. See you and your colleagues next Friday!
Relax on a bean bag in the sun, challenge the boss at Wii, chill out to tunes and watch the Australian Open daily from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Enter the Madame Brussels Lane Christmas colouring competition to win a $100 Rebel Sports Voucher.
Just download the template here, colour in (make sure to keep within the lines!), then drop your masterpiece into the entry box at the concierge OR tag a picture of your masterpiece with #madamebrusselslane to Instagram.
Terms and conditions are on the entry form. Competition closes 3.00pm Friday 13th January 2017 and the winner will be notified in writing and announced on the Madame Brussels Lane Facebook page within a week of the competition closing.
Wellness Week at Madame Brussels Lane is Monday 10th October to Friday 14th October.
To celebrate, Madame Brussels Lane and surrounds will host a range of activities throughout the week, including:
- a free yoga class or free pilates class in partnership with Genesis Lonsdale Street,
- an information session on Mindfulness and how it can benefit you
- grab some free fruit each morning,
- sample a free juice shooter provided by Madame’s Kitchen,
- make your own smoothie (get your peddling shoes on!),
- free samples from The Juice Lab and The Bar Counter
- enjoy a quick massage,
- get a free bike service from The Rapid Wrench ,
- chill out to some tunes and much more.
*Please click here for #MBLwinningwithwellness T&C’s.
Support Cancer Council on Friday 26th August by buying a bunch of Daffodils from the pop up cart in the laneway whilst stocks last.