Enter the Madame Brussels Lane Christmas colouring competition to win a $100 Rebel Sports Voucher.
Just download the template here, colour in (make sure to keep within the lines!), then drop your masterpiece into the entry box at the concierge OR tag a picture of your masterpiece with #madamebrusselslane to Instagram.
Terms and conditions are on the entry form. Competition closes 3.00pm Friday 13th January 2017 and the winner will be notified in writing and announced on the Madame Brussels Lane Facebook page within a week of the competition closing.
Wellness Week at Madame Brussels Lane is Monday 10th October to Friday 14th October.
To celebrate, Madame Brussels Lane and surrounds will host a range of activities throughout the week, including:
- a free yoga class or free pilates class in partnership with Genesis Lonsdale Street,
- an information session on Mindfulness and how it can benefit you
- grab some free fruit each morning,
- sample a free juice shooter provided by Madame’s Kitchen,
- make your own smoothie (get your peddling shoes on!),
- free samples from The Juice Lab and The Bar Counter
- enjoy a quick massage,
- get a free bike service from The Rapid Wrench ,
- chill out to some tunes and much more.
*Please click here for #MBLwinningwithwellness T&C’s.
Support Cancer Council on Friday 26th August by buying a bunch of Daffodils from the pop up cart in the laneway whilst stocks last.
Following the success of last year’s festivities, Madame Brussels Lane will once again embrace the magic of winter with the return of the European Night Market.
Taking place every Friday night from 22 July to 12 August, rug up in your winter woolies and take in the rich European aromas of mulled wine, German sausages and freshly baked pretzels as you browse the mix of new and returning food stalls.
Visit the Itty Bitty Book Van these school holidays for an all-ages book swap plus story time for kids!
Bring along a quality pre-loved book or two that you would like to swap into the Itty Bitty Book Van or the Madame Brussels Laneway pop-up library. Children and adults can browse the shelves and choose a new second-hand book to take home.