1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is Madame Brussels Lane, ABN:15 083 694 357, 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (“the Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Madame Brussels Lane and not to Facebook.
3. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
4. 1. Promotion commences on 26/7/19 at 6.30am AEST. Entries close on 11/8/19 at 11:59pm AEST. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger.
5. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older (Entrant). Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, stallholders and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grand-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister, or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must comment on the competition Facebook post with an answer to the following question: “Tell us what was your favourite part of our European Night Market this year, for your chance to win a $50 laneway gift card.”
The comment must be submitted successfully for a valid entry. This comment must be submitted so that it is received during the Promotion Period (Entry).
7. Single entry permitted (per post). To be eligible entrant must complete the steps listed in post. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate Entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
10. The total Prize Pool is valued at RRP $250.00. There are 5 (five) Major Prizes to be awarded to 5 (five) total Prize Winners. Each Major Prize is worth RRP $50.00. The Major Prizes contain 1 x $50 Madame Brussels Lane voucher to be used in the next 6 months. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
11. Prize, or any used portion of this prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Prize must be collected from Concierge at 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 within 30 days. Prize winner must bring valid ID to concierge to claim prize.
13. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem an element of the prize at any time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize or element of the prize will be forfeited. Should the winner fail to respond to the promoter within 5 days the prize will be redrawn.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by the date, subject however to any written directions given by a regulatory authority.
15. The judges will select the Prize Winners based on the most creative and/or original entry comment. The Winner/s will be contacted via email within one day of being judged as the winner.
16. This Promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
17. By entering this Promotion and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute such content. The content must not magnify competitor products in which the brand name is noticeably visible and/or written. The content must adhere to safe work practices and not endorse unsafe behaviour in any form.
19. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
20. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information or images submitted by entrants for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes. All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
21. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information in connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter:i. using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;ii. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; andiii. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.